Sunday, January 3, 2016

Dropped the Ball & Zombified



For the last three mornings I have not arisen from bed at the 4am mark as planned. Not because I didn't want to, but because I simply could not get woke up enough to get up. I found myself sleeping with my cell phone in my hand, having turned the alarm off or his the snooze. This has got to stop. I was doing so well.

I think it may have something to do with psychiatric med changes recently because I was waking up fine before. Then after I am finally able to wake up enough to get out of bed I feel like a zombie all day. I hate this feeling. Perhaps I will skip taking that medication tonight and see how that goes.

These ups and downs with amounts of sleep are killing me slowly. I have been getting next to nothing done. That bothers the heck out of me. I had so many high hopes for myself.

Guess I just have to brush off the sleepies and the self-punishments and just keep going as if it is day one all over again. Maybe that will help.

I have dropped the ball on my 5am (2am SLT) writing group in Second Life for the last three mornings now because of this. This bothers me so much as I do so enjoy the group. Starting tomorrow I will be hosting a 3pm (12pm slt) writers group as well. I will have to make sure i have a prompt ready ahead of time. It will be tons of fun. I attend several writer's groups in Second Life and love each one of them. I love seeing my word count go up and up and up.

Well, I suppose time to get something to eat. Get woke up a little more and get some more writing done.

Huggies everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment